My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Closing my blog!

Or I should say that I will keep it open so that I can read your posts and comment.  It has become a pain for me to use. Not able to post pictures again. I am so tired of fighting with it. I will post once in awhile to keep it open. I don't want to lose you. I know that I do get some of your posts in my e-mail and can access them from there, But I don't have all of them and I don't think I can comment. I am just so tired of fighting with this. I took some more pictures today and can't even load one! I do have a facebook account and I think you can see the pictures even if you don't have a facebook account. Let me know if you want the link. Please include your name and blog name though in the e-mail. If you comment on this it goes to my e-mail account and hopefully I can send you the info personally.
Hugs, Teresa

5 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry. How completely frustrating for you. I hope the blogger boffins can help.
    I don't play FB, and sometimes I can view things, and sometimes I can't. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Teresa, that is so horrible. Have you thought about starting another blog on a different site like wordpress? I sure hope I don't lose you as you are dear to my heart.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what i will do yet. I tried to answer your comment 3 times and it kept sending me to other places. I am so disqusted right now. GRRR!

      Delete
  3. open a new blog, if something is upsetting you and causing problems, do not waste your energy trying to change it, don't disappear, we would miss you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all the others, please open a new blog.
    I enjoy what you have to share.

    Keep in touch!!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa