My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Done!

O.K. I am so done with this! Now I can't even get your posts to come up. Says I am not following anyone! I am finished. So disqusted with it. I have some of you in favorites and will follow you that way. But I don't have everyones. I do get a few of your posts in my e-mail. If you have a way to let me subscribe to your posts and get them in my e-mail I would apprieciate it.  Sorry for the rant...but! Hugs, Teresa

5 comments:

  1. The 'you are not following anyone' crap is unfortunately common. Usually refreshing a few times fixes it.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I fix mine with refresh. I also get this yellow block with some code I am supposed to send to Google. Sometimes if I wait a few seconds it will disappear. If not I refresh or click on the blog list "B" again. I don't know what is going on with blogger, but it sure is annoying! You can follow me by email or blogloving. smh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to sign up to follow you by e-mail. I had to do this reply 3 times as it kept redirecting me to other sites. Commercial sites. Most of the time I can't post pictures, keep getting redirected, etc, etc, etc.

      Delete
  3. I've had the same problem, switched to bloglovin' a while back and it works very well.
    When technology turns its back on you it is so frustrating.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Thank you for reading The River. I appreciate the friendship we have made.
    I do know what you mean about technology. I have my share of frustrating days.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa