My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Prayers for everyone in the storms path

Prayers said for everyone affected by the hurricane. I can't even imagine what this would be like! I hope everyone stays safe.
We are going to go get our mums today. I don't know what color yet. Guess we will decide when we see what is available. Never been to this greenhouse before. There is also a wildlife area near-by. Didn't know about that. We'll check it out. See if there are many water birds. Never know what you will see.
My nephew is a carny. He is at a fair in Gillet this weekend. Maybe we'll go there. I haven't seen him for a long time. There was about 15 years in the past that we didn't even know where he was or if something had happened to him. He has been a carny for the last 18 years. I can't even begin to know what that life is like. Of course with this lifestyle is kind of a rough charactor. But I love him. Life sometimes brings people to different lifestyles.
Here is a collage of some of our july pretties!
Well I guess if I am going to get anything done today I should leave the computer. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa