My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 30, 2012

Robin's nest...3rd try

First try was on a light...fell off. 2nd try was on a drain pipe...fell off. 3rd and susessful try is in the 7 sisters rose bush. Only found because she scared the crap out of my husband. :) lol
Flowering quince blooms. For some reason it only likes to bloom on one side of the plant. Both sides get a lot of light.
The Creeping Jacobs Ladder is really in full bloom now.
Rocky Moss Foil is also in full bloom. This is one of our older plants.
Very nice day today. Very sunny. It was a lot warmer then yesterday. Raining now. But we can use the rain. A few nurseries around here opened this weekend. Not everything is out yet, but it's nice to walk around amongst the plants! We went to a new (to us) place about an hour away yesterday. Won't go back. It isn't at all like the ad read. But the ride out there was nice. Back to work tomorrow. Weekends go so fast! Hugs, Teresa

6 comments:

  1. I am loving these glimpses of your garden as we move slowly towards winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, lovely.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are beautiful, Teresa. We don't have much blooming here yet because it is just too danged cold! Another month before we can put out this years flowers. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see color in our gardens at last!
    Spring has been a long time coming!!
    Here we've had a good 2 days of well needed rain also. Keep a watchful eye on the nest. I am in awe how sturdy Robins build their nests with all that mud and twigs and stuff.Have a wonderful weekend taking in Nature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa! I enjoyed looking at your flowers and your dollhouses! Did you look at my dollhouse? There is a link on the right side of my blog near the top with some photos.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring is beautiful at your house! I love that blossom! I have a hummingbird nest with a mother sitting right on top.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa