My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 14, 2012

YUMMM!

Philadelphia pumpkin cream cheese! Enough said.
Rainy weekend, but not complaining as we need it badly. We did a lot to our yard already the last couple of weeks so a couple of days of not getting out there is o.k. Actually FUN! Not that we did a lot, but nice to take a break. I got about 2/3 of the perennials cut back. Jeff has caught up with the leaves. Until the neighboors leaves start falling. Of course the wind always blows in our direction. But the trees are very pretty right now!
I wonder if we will hear who has won the Greenleaf Dollhouse Fling contest. We were suppose to find out the first week of Oct. Didn't happen, so hopefully this week. Then we should be able to see all the entries. I can't wait. I saw the ones that were entered by forum members, but haven't seen the ones from the non-forum members yet. It is always interesting to see what different ideas people have for the same kit. I really love mine this year. Hopefully the judges will agree. :)  Buteven if they don't, I am proud of it.
Hey! I was actually able to add pictures to my post! Been a long time since this happened! Hopefully the next time I post I will be able to add pictures again. Guess I will just have to wait and see. Dinner is calling
 
Have a great week everyone.

6 comments:

  1. How absolutely darling! I've never seen anything so little looks soooo GRAND! LOVE IT!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be the gardener in me. I loved all of this - but was blown away by the garden and the greenhouse. Just brilliant - thank you for showing it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be proud of it, it is amazing. All the detail, wow. I think it is a very special place I would love to visit, but I am much too tall.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics are so wonderful, I wish you the best of luck.

    So Blogger is behaving again?

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this house!! The side addition great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and the landscaping! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa