My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Prayers said

Prayers for peace and healing for all for all those involved in yesterdays events in Boston. As a nation we weep! Sometimes it is just so hard to believe that HUMANS ( and I use that word loosly) can have so much hatred for their fellow humans. Some times I wonder how much more God will take from us before he says ENOUGH. This is out of control! We were meant to love eachother.

2 comments:

  1. I am so saddened by what has happened there...truly sad.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of everyone who has lost someone and who is grieving. In Boston and across the world. Sometimes I despair of people. Actually often I despair.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa