My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 23, 2012

Pretty

Forgot we had this one. I think it is so pretty!!! Now to decide on where I want to use it!
Of course I can't take a picture without one of the boys having to be involved! Should have ironed it before I took the picture. (dresser scarf...not dog...lol)
Verigated Jacobs Ladder is really popping up now. I think the one in the back bed will be even more colorful. It is facinating to see what God has put on this earth for us to enjoy!
Been back to work since tues. The ankle is starting to loosen up a little. At least the achelli's has calmed down somewhat. I can step backwards now without pain shooting up the back of my leg. So that is good! Seeing my podiatrist on april 2nd. Just to see if there is some way I can avoid this happening so much. Usually I don't miss work. Two days , luckily the weekend was in there also. So I didn't have to miss more.
Funny how the weather can change. 80's for a few days, back to 50 today! A little more normal for us. Rainy today. But we do need the rain, so I am not complaining. Well better get ready for work. TGIF! Hugs, Teresa

3 comments:

  1. I hope you keep healing nicely and love that the boys have to be in the picture. Have a great week,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really hope that your ankle gets better soon, it's not a nice thing to have happen. I had it for a year, honestly sucked big time.

    It's still there, but it just moves around. Working made it so much worse...

    Love to see all the beautiful things growing in your garden.

    We still have frost each night, and some snow.


    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better. I love your dog - he's really cute, and that's a great picture of him. My fiancé wants to get a Corgi in the near future - they seem like a great companion.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa