My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Vintage crocheted table-cloth

Love this monkey! He makes me laugh!
As if we don't have so many of these around here! Our albino squarril is our favorite.
Well fed mountain goat!
Of course there has to be an elephant!
A little harder to make out the lion. I do have to repair one thread in this one.
Add a Billy Goat Gruff!
Very regal buck! (or is it a reindeer?
Goofy bear
Dogs are good. Not sure how he fits in with the wild animals.
Fox?
Bunny rabbit just ready to go hopping off
Not sure of this one. We have a horse already. I love the border! Cute idea to put crocet acorns into it.
And here it is!
This is the whole table-cloth, It is large! Of course Murphy wasn't going to be left out.
My mom gave it to me a few years ago. I don't know who made it, etc. I do know that it has been around for years and years. Packed away. I am not sure what I am going to do with it. I could make it into a wall-hanging but it takes up a lot of space.
I took a day trip today. I will post pictures of where I went another day. Temps are normally in the 30's and it hit 62 today. Even warmer the next few days. Sure not complaining here! Hugs, Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing us more of this delight. Could the one you are not sure of be a fat tailed sheep? If the tablecloth came from Europe that would be my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magnificent tablecloth! I hope you can find a way to display it.

    Cheers,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa