My life and hobbies that I enjoy

Life, miniatures and gardening
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 17, 2011

ABC's of me

A. Age: 55 at least until nov. 25th
B. Bed size: double
C. Chore that you hate: All . Funny as I am a housekeeper in a hospital
D. Dogs: 2 an English Cocker Spanial almost 10 named Murphy and a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. 5 years old named Tanner
E. Essential start to your day: Finally getting out of bed. I tend to stay up too late. Work until 11:30 pm. Need to wind down after work before bed. O.K. went off subject now. Going outside to see how the gardens are doing helps me wake up.
F. Favorite color: Green has always been my favorite color. Not a pink girl at all.
G. Gold or Silver: Gold
H. Height: 5'1"
I. Instruments you play: None. But would like to learn
J. Job title: Environmental Service Technition  Fancy name for housekeeper in a hospital.
K. Kids: Fur babies and 2 aquariums full of finned critters.
L. Live: Outside Green Bay Wisconsin
M. Mother’s name: Beata. Very old fashioned name.
N. Nicknames: Terry
O. Overnight hospital stays: Yes gallbladder and hyst.
P. Pet peeves: Bad drivers,
Q. Quote from a movie: Can't think of any right now
R. Right or left handed: Right handed!
S. Siblings: 4 sisters and 3 brothers
T. Time you wake up? 11:00 but went to bed about 4 am.

Vegatable you hate: Lima beans. :(
Made you run late: Over slept
X-rays you've had: ct scan for kidney stones. ankle, elbow, MRI when I Gillian Barre Syndrom
Y- Yumm: Pizza
Z-zoo animal: We were just there. I would have to say the kangaroos. Especially since 3 out of 4 had joeys in their pouches.

You should answer these too! Post a link so I can check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So please let me know what you think about my posts. Have a great day. I will not open anonymous comments though. Hugs, Teresa